Posted on: 21st July 2016
Ideal Heat Solutions are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to provide installation, service and maintenance to our temporary boilers / heating systems, varying from 250kw up to over 2000kw systems. The Heating Engineer will be required to cover London and the Home Counties as and when required.
About the Role
To undertake all planned and reactive maintenance covering commercial boilers within Retail and Commercial sectors on client sites throughout London and the South East of England.
- Providing service, maintenance and install to temporary commercial boilers
- Experience in systems, pressurisation, pumping essential.
- Covering London and the Home Counties (other areas possible)
- Emergency work (overtime available to respond to call outs in unsociable hours, weekends)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hold valid, ACS Commercial Gas tickets / qualifications
- Oftec qualifications advantageous (but training will be given)
- Experience in systems, pressurization, pumping is essential.
- Previous experience working with temporary heating solutions advantageous, but not essential
- Electrical fault finding (boiler controls)
- Pipe work installation essential
- PC skills required – to use a laptop
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30k – £38k DOE
- Company Van
- Laptop phone
- Ongoing training and development
This represents a great opportunity to join small company which is in a period of growth. Fast career advancement with the opportunity likely to develop into an operations managerial position. Interested in the position? Call our office on 01622 633537