1350kW Gas/Oil Fired Packaged Boiler Plant
Need Help? 01622 632 918
- Maximum Output: 1350kW Gas or Oil
- Boiler: Viessmann
- Burner: Oil: Riello RL130 Gas: Riello RS130
- Pumps: Grundfos TPD 80/150 Twin Head
- Temperature Range: Flow: 80 (90max) Return 70 (60min)
- LTHW Connections: DN100 (DN125 Possible)
- Electrical: 32 amp phase 3
- Water Connection: 15mm
- Flow Rate: 16.6 kg/s and 120kPA (both pumps can run at 33.2kg/s)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6058mm x 2438mm x 2591mm
- Weight: 6 tonne (approx)
- Pressurisation Plant: Included (800L expansion)
- Telemetry: Trend IQ4 controller with GSM modem reporting.
- Variable Temperature: Yes
- Noise: 75dBA
- Handling Options: HIAB
- HWS Connection: DN40
- HWS Flow Rate: 1 Kg/s
- Max HWS Temperature: 60˚C
- Maximum Static: 6 BAR
- CWS Connection: DN40
The 1350kW (1.35mW) packaged boiler is the second largest boiler within our fleet. Built in 2018, it comes equipped with the latest technology such as the Trend 365 Remote Monitoring system as well as BoilerMag.
The 1350kW is available for temporary hire and can be installed and commissioned within 24 hours. In an emergency, one of our engineers can be onsite within 2 hours of receiving your call, ready to carry out a site survey and to provide a free estimate.
Trend 365 Monitoring System
All of our packaged boilers have the Trend 365 system installed. It allows our team of engineers and operatives to monitor and perform key performance functions remotely, driving costs down for customers and increasing overall efficiencies. Fuel can be monitored and heating temperatures can be adjusted without the need of visiting a customers site location.
BoilerMag is an incredible piece of kit which comes installed as standard on the 1350kW packaged boiler. The BoilerMag helps prevent magnetite (black sludge) from building up in the central heating system. The prevention of magnetite increases the efficiency of boiler, lowering the energy consumption and decreasing fuel costs.
- Government Buildings
- Shopping Centres
- District Heating Systems